Magic Cat Mitch: #4 Magic Cat Mitch: #4

Okay..

It was okay. Wasn't very entertaining, but the artwork was good.

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Eh man

this wasn't that great, like the other previous ones. Your art is good but the whole point of this movie film is pointless. I dislike the style and the everything, however, your artwork is superb. but overall the film wasn't too much enjoyable for me. but you are a good artist.

illwillpenis &amp;lt;3 Clock Day illwillpenis <3 Clock Day

OMFG I LOVE YOU KATIE WEBB!!!

Your movies are so awesome! And everytime I think of you (a REAL LIFE girl with big boobs) My dick grows almost as big as the penis in your movies. Thankyou so much Hard On! (mocking rock on!)

Take care sweetheart also make love to me.

illwillpenis responds:

Jesus Christ!

Final Fantasy Stick Final Fantasy Stick

MeDICIOURE WORK

dude it was okay. I really think you should have made it cooler and the action more faster. Some of the things were rediculious like the green guy's face. and I really like the action parts it was cool, keep up work. But try harder next time.

ssjbryando responds:

judging from your review I would expect a 6/10 but I guess >_____> thanks.

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

Great random

I'm baked and watched this, I laughed mostly at the ones towards the end. It's great despite what the other crazy idiots think. I like the randomness and the surprise with the solo blowjob thing, funniest part. I hope to see another movie like this come from you guys. This is now on my Zune.

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

hahaha ... NOT

1 for the (...)

lol!

it just wasn't funny. sorry man, but if you keep doing better work maybe one day you will be better. Just keep at trying okay? thankyou. The animation could have been better, really drawing is just it's needing practice. okay, so now I will tell you why only 1 start you have recived. It's because I didn't laugh at all the other ones like the Awesome Compliations, those were funnier. I mean just find good better humor that is actually funny next time. Bye.

Emo duck Emo duck

It's a good flash

But I've seen it on 4chan for a long time now. Anybody could download it and submit it here... just saying.

The flash is funny, I don't like the duck though it looked terrible. Cockmongler is funny. And the rest is alright. 8/10

Vegeta VS Sonic Vegeta VS Sonic

died laughing

10/10 5/5 I cried laughing, coughed out my breakfast and choked to the ground.

300 QUEERS 300 QUEERS

hahaha

guess all these little kids can't get good humor.

Big Bag. Big Bag.

HOLY FUCKING DINASOUR VAGINA

THIS IS THE BEST PIECE OF SHIT AND WASTE OF TIME EVER!!!! TAKES A TRUE BRAIN OF FUCK, TO MAKE SOMETHING SO AWEESOME LIKE THAT.